Adjustment Bureau // Best Movie All Year

We have watched a lot more documentaries lately but my dad came into town tonight and we went to the Theater. I have been looking forward to this movie for a while. I love the "behind the curtain" style movies. I won't be spoiling anything by telling you that we find out that there is an agency that helps to make sure that things go according to plan. YOU REALLY NEED TO SEE THIS ONE. I'm generally positive about the movies I see because I have limited time to watch but this one I give the highest marks possible. I think it's the best movie I've seen all year. I don't want to say too much because I think everyone will take my advice and go buy a ticket. To me this was a new twist on the age old debate about fate and free will. I felt totally enthralled through this movie. I feel like this will be one of those movies where I wake up thinking about it tomorrow. Felt like I stepped into this world and I haven't quite pulled out yet.

Take a look at the trailer if you haven't already seen it.


No comments:

Post a Comment