My long-time friend, Author Ashley Ray Perez, is doing a book signing at Books-A-Million from 10am-2am on Sat. March 5th. She has recently had her first published novel released. "What Can't Wait" is the title of this book. What can't wait? ... Me!! I am actually really looking forward to reading this book.

Her publisher is marketing it for young adults, and since I have yet to leave my 20's I still consider myself young and possibly even adult. We grew up together and I can say that she always had a particularly keen sense about how to communicate an idea. I'm sure the book will prove to be a very enjoyable read.

She is currently on a book signing tour. After Longview Tx, she will be in Pasadena TX, then Bloomington IN. In addition to signings and readings, she does school visits, says her website (http://www.ashleyperez.com/). If you're out and about today, be sure and stop by books-million and say hello. 

1 comment:

  1. Correction, this event is happening at the Longview Library.

    ReplyDelete