Get your name in the credits of our next movie!





It’s Simple, Here’s How it works.

1. You promise to share the movie with a certain number of friends.
2. We put your name in the credits of the movie.
3. When the movie is released you share a link that we provide.


How many friends do I have to share it with?

15 or more: your name in credits under "promo street team"
35 or more: your name in credits under “special thanks”
50 or more: your name in credits under “social promotional crew”
100 or more: your name in credits under “mass marketing consultants”

Where do I sign up?


To get in on this, simply leave a comment below with the number of people you will share the movie with once its released, your name as you want it to appear in the credits, and some way to contact you like a Facebook URL so that we can give you the link that you will share when the film is released. If you don't want to publish a comment but want to share the film, email me at lucaskitch@gmail.com.




15 comments:

  1. Well I promise to share with as many people as possible, so I guess 100+

    ReplyDelete
  2. •at least 50 people
    •Kristah Kitchen
    •https://www.facebook.com/kristah.kitchen

    ReplyDelete
  3. im gonna hide this from my friends they are troubled enough already

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I understand what you mean?

      Delete
  4. After seeing IN DIFFERENT WORLDS I feel confident I will share with 100 plus friends your next production.
    Sign me up!
    Susan Roberts

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll start with 35+ people (and my website).

    Adrian

    http://equality.kasbergen.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Only 100? Shoot... between Facebook, my blog, and my newspaper I can probably share this with at least 2000-3000. Will that help?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome, thanks man. That will be a huge bump. You Da man.

      Delete
  7. I will get the name of the film tattoo'd on my forehead. I see at least 6 people daily.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. perfect, I can't wait to see it on your face!

      Delete
  8. Lucas, would sharing on Facebook count? I can't really be sure how many people actually look at my statuses. Or do you mean orally telling people? Of my 381 friends I think at least 30 of them will read my stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sweet, 30 sounds like a good number! There's no rules, I'm just trying to get a list of folks that are willing to share it in some way.

      Delete
  9. I will share this with my youtube subscribers as well as posting the release in every video I make. Great to be a part of something special. You can contact me at www.youtube.com/therubberstudios

    Tristan O'Brien

    ReplyDelete